Who's getting GTA 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloading through steam now, this could take a while..at 290kbps (i would be lucky to sustain that through steam, considering they will be busy) it will take me 15.1hours to download.

Good job at 12am and i'm going bed, and then school from 8am..

:eek: Perfecto ! it says it will finish in 15 hours and 2 minutes, which is the exact time i arrive home from school :D But its currently capping my internet out at 304kbps, It'll take a few more hours if it slows down by just 50k :mad:

Downloading through steam now, this could take a while..at 290kbps (i would be lucky to sustain that through steam, considering they will be busy) it will take me 15.1hours to download.

Good job at 12am and i'm going bed, and then school from 8am..

:eek: Perfecto ! it says it will finish in 15 hours and 2 minutes, which is the exact time i arrive home from school :D But its currently capping my internet out at 304kbps, It'll take a few more hours if it slows down by just 50k :mad:

Wait its release date was today?!

Careful guys, apparently GTAIV is not playing correctly on ATI cards with significant FPS drops for no reason.

I'm not buying it yet due to the problems most people are having and will wait till R* or ATI bring out some sort of patch

lol ... ati for the lose again!!

glad i've gone green :)

and yes vern, the game was released today, dec 2nd...

i'll pick it up next paycheck, as i'm broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom