Who's getting GTA 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Who's getting GTA4 for pc here ? I know i am, infact i just preordered it on steam, downloading GTA Vice City for free right now :D Should keep me happy till it's released.

Does anyone know if it will preinstall/download on steam before the release ? like L4D did.

I just hope the game's modable..

I will be getting it....but not until I am done with about 7 other games
1st :laughing:

So....the game should be alot cheaper when I finally get it....but I will be playing it sometime.

i dont mean to burst your buble here but. i didnt think gta4 was all that good when i played it on xbox 360. yes i know gfx will be much better on pc but i thought it got a bit repetitive after a while. that's my opinion.

I've never really been into the GTA games. Always found them boring and repetitive....

I might check it out just for the gfx though.

GTA games with mods are certainly not boring, if you have a good imagination you can have a lot of fun with sandbox games.

heh the thread was getting off topic so ill get it back on topic, yes I plan to get GTA4 however my plans have somewhat changed. I just got a ps3 so I'm going to have to take care of a few games which means I prob won't get to GTA4 until january cause I have to go on a vacation out of the country for 2 weeks. So yeah, we should get a multiplayer group going since the game has a new 32 player limit.

SecuRom. Nuff said.

Also, i still have an unopened copy of SA on my shelf that i havent ever gotten around to play. And FO3, and about 10 other games i need to finish. Stupid WoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom