Who still plays TF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play every now and then. I haven't played for a while, but now I'm thinking about playing some more, haha. My steam is toxicity_27.

I almost launched the game the other day but got side tracked. Been meaning to play some more but got so many other good games right now it's hard.

You must have changed your name Havoc. How do you do that on Steam?

I almost launched the game the other day but got side tracked. Been meaning to play some more but got so many other good games right now it's hard.

You must have changed your name Havoc. How do you do that on Steam?

You go under your control panel and change it.

My new steam name is: STFU and RUN

Steam name is Dr. Acula . I like 2fort and payload maps especially the new payload races. Granary is probably my favorite CP. I'll play any map though, customs included. I used to frequent orange X3 servers a lot but not so much anymore. My favorite and best class is definitely Demoman. Since the last update I've been messing around with Spy and Sniper more often. Very fun update.

I've played pyro the least of any other class, but I've been playing it much more since I started playing again. It's a really fun class, but can be really frustrating too. I've also been playing heavy more too. My favorite is engineer. I love smoking fools with my sentry and it's a crucial, overlooked class I think. Also now that teleporters and dispensers can be upgraded it's made the class even funner to play.

I play a lot, mostly Soldier and Medic. UKCS servers generally, and some local Spanish servers. Steam name is in Steam thread....

I've played pyro the least of any other class, but I've been playing it much more since I started playing again. It's a really fun class, but can be really frustrating too. I've also been playing heavy more too. My favorite is engineer. I love smoking fools with my sentry and it's a crucial, overlooked class I think. Also now that teleporters and dispensers can be upgraded it's made the class even funner to play.

I never played pyro that must before. Then in the last few weeks I've played it almost exclusively. Now that I've got the flare gun im having way more fun with the pyro. I love trying to hit a sniper from across the map. They nerfed the long distance crits on the flare gun, but it's still so fun to use. I love hitting players in the run or snipers from across the map. Everyone complains about the pyro class saying oh you have NO aim so you play pyro... Then you take out the flare gun and hit someone from across the map as they are running and their logic is burnt and crispy.

The I have the most time on engineer though. I'm looking forward to seeing what they will release if anything for achievements or possible upgrades. (Demoman also...)

I love playing medic if I have some good players to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom