Who plays Black and White 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thresh

Desktop Engineer
Got a question for ya, my creature hasn't grown but very little, i thinky ou start out at 5, now im at only 10 (out of 100) and im on the 6th island. Is there a way to make your creature grow faster?

whoa, didn't realize it had come out lol...I remember a few months back reading about it coming out and thought 'crazy, hadn't played black and white in ages' then saw a number 2 being made....didn't see that it actually came out though.

Yep, ever since the 4th. And I think the creature grows even slower this time around.... he grows -1- on average every 15 or so hours out of about 100 top growth. I wonder if theres a growth spurt or something they hit? I hate having invested so much into my creature and he's a lil' pee-wee wolf :-(

guess they are really trying to drag it out this time around eh...I never played the first one enough to really train my creature...don't think he got very big either...it's one of those things where you gotta have patience, which I lack :p

Yeah, few things I don't understand about this game, and at this point I think I should. My creature never uses spells on the other creature which is weird, only on infantry. I spent all my tribute points i've earned (sort of like money, earned from quests) on making my creature a better fighter. In fact, he's a "master" level fighter, as evil as you can get, knows every spell he can know so far, has 100% muscle, and the other creature sometimes still manages to take him down. One reason why, is he attacks ALOT faster and he when knocks my creature down he does several special moves.... one he jumps on him and starts pounding his face to pulp and other he stomps on him. When my slow ass creature manages to actually hit him, he does a great deal of damage and might actually do a kick sort of thing that knocks him flat on his ass for a few seconds. But, he never jumps on him or anything, just waits for him to get up. Which doesn't make sense because my creature should know how to do those sort of things. I feel like im missing alot here..... The game has other things wrong with it but I try to over look it, hopefully things will get more interesting once I manage to get a bigger town and bigger creature (if he ever grows) so I can have some more impressive fights. Because once you've seen Rome: Total War, the fights here aren't so impressive until you bring your creature into the mix. So far, I've been playing this for a few days non-stop, other than beating the most of the game, I still feel like theres alot missing or that I need to learn. A walkthrough or guide of some sort would be real nice right now, as long and boring as the tutorial was, it still didn't explain alot and I had to learn on my own. I don't know, I haven't beaten the game yet, hopefully things will look up later in the game.

Thresh said:
Got a question for ya, my creature hasn't grown but very little, i thinky ou start out at 5, now im at only 10 (out of 100) and im on the 6th island. Is there a way to make your creature grow faster?

You mean you haven't found any of those hidden Steriod pills yet?
Oh, man, you gotta look for those things.

Well at first I had him take em, but he started getting extra hairy and depressed.... then he was feeling sorta "small" down low and that crossed the line for him, so he wouldn't listen to me unless I stopped feeding them to him :-(

Yep, so far it's pretty much crap. In all honesty, I think it belongs in the $20 bin. Great graphics but nothing really new from the old one. Creatures AI and balancing system is retarded and now acts like a robot instead of having a "personality". There's really no teaching, just when he does something you punish him or pet him depending on how much you wnt him to do it or not to do it. It's sorta annoying that I devoted everything I earned from all the quests and everything into my creature and he still gets his ass kicked everytime. Theres other things on top of it that just doesn't make sense. Seems like they need to work out alot more bugs and stop having monkey's beta test their games. Whatever, i'm going to give it another chance, maybe theres some undiscovered strategies that i'm missing or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom