Who likes America's Army???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric5000

Baseband Member
Man- for the last three days I've been playing America's Army! It is really awesome!! It is pretty hard- specially since I need to upgrade my ram and video- but it still is awesome! The best part of it is that it's free!! Cool eh? Just download it off of www.americasarmy.com It is sooo cool! The graphics are the best I've seen!

-Eric

Yeah, I've been playing it for well over a year now. It's a very cool game but yeah you definatly need to get more video card ram.

I've been playing it for over a year and it's definitely not for someone who like to go "Rambo" style. Army did a great job with this game.

Yeah

Hahaha I know! Yep! I hate how if you have the drop on someone and you have a SAW and you shoot their chest and they just turn around and shoot you once and YOU DIE!!! That's awful!!! I hate that! I would have had many more kills if that didn't happen! How is it possible to shoot them in the head in 1.2 seconds??? I think that's not right! Any tips?

-Eric

i've been playing for some time now ... or should is say- "i had been playing..." as the aa crashes & auth. problems continue. :rolleyes: :mad: however its free, so one can;t complain too much.

"hoorah" :)

I enjoy AA also. I was wondering, what kind of honor scores you guys have. also, what are your favorite maps?

My honor =14 :) (i know it pretty low, but i just started.)

My favorite map = Weapons Cache

What are the sys reqs, because last time I tried it, it laged like a bee-hotch for me, even on lowest quality.

Yea it's a very nice game, although, you say it's the best graphics you've seen? You must not get out much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom