Who got a beta key for Crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got a link to realese 3, im to tired to look lol, and im still on 2.

Crysis_MP_Beta_Release_3.exe - The Pirate Bay

I dunno, I'm pretty disappointed with R3 as far as my system's concerned. Performance drops and they made the water look uglier in an attempt to make it more realistic (I guess it was too blue before...) I think our systems performed similarly on R2 amd gt player, so report back to us about performance on R3

ive just got my key (finally) with release 3. on my x1950XT it performs reasonably well on medium settings, slowing down slightly when looking at the vast landscape. the water is very good, not ugly, even on medium.

to be honest, ill give the multiplayer 6/10, because its just too much like battlefield. the whole respawning thing is tiring, having to wait 20 seconds to spawn sometimes. also the buy menu is ridiculous if your base is being attacked, you dont have enough time to buy a weapon because ur too busy being shot. no animation for getting in and out of vehicles, just like battlefield. takes too long to use any sighting on your gun, by which time your dead. no realism on vehicle destruction, apart from losing the tires its either smoking, not smoking or destroyed. takes too long to customize the weapons... by which time your dead. just hope the singleiplayer is faster. and better. and not Battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom