who else got scammed in d2???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
hey people... Anyhere ever get scammed in d2 of their account or nething to do with the game at all??? i did.... my most trusted friend stole my account....

Full story...:
my friend john said to all his friends that he got his acount broken into and asked his firends for some stuff to help him get up and running again.... well... his freinds gave him high runes, enigma's, fort's, botd's and all kinds of crap cuz he was very much liked and trusted.... well... then he took all his frineds crap plus his own riches including a few eth dc's, few tyreals, eth temp's, eth fathom, LOTS OF STUFF.... and sold ALL OF EVERYTHING on ebay!!!! So he got back on to tell all his friends he got scammed again and there craps gone.... and he blamed it all on me!! he said i scammed him.... Well his friends were furious becuase there stuff got lost.... ( so they thought... ) and said told him to pay me back... he did this by taking all of my items... ( he knew my pass ) and placing them on his very very veyr old but still alive account.... or ended up selling them... i still havent found out what REALLY happened... but he DOES admit to it....

MORAL: NEVER TRUST ANYONE WITH ANY PASSWORD WITH ANY GAME!!!! even if there ur most trusted :(

Well..... any stories???

i used to play this so i actually got it

and yes, i've been scammed of an account before by some guy that took my druid account (fortunately this was a seperate acnt) with few runes worth of stuff in it

but that was a long time ago, i've quit crack2 LoD a lonnnng time ago

oh, and john is a loser with no life

Dude, people on that game are shady. That game is like real life man, everyone is always doing no good on that game.

The most I've got scammed was when one dude stole one of my items in Diablo I. Being the naive little kid I was, I "gave" it to him to look at - my very nice amulet, one of the best in the game. He let me see his staff in return - the best wizard staff. But the ****er didn't return my amulet when I gave his staff back.. lol.. Oh well. :mad:

Well... if u pay attention to the ladder Codeine its simple..... no one sucks at all... cuz its been soooooooooooooooooooo long since ladder restarted and everyone had everything... plus all these new sites to buy crap for cheap... sooo.. most people DO do good... but not legitly

i quit because i realized there was no point in the game

at least with cs i could blow people up :D

Yeah ****.. These games take way too much time. There's no way a person out of high school can compete with one of these 12-14 year olds that play the game 24/7.. Frikkin crazy. It's more time spent than skill. Even though Guild Wars is supposed to be different?

EDIT: woot! My 500th post :D

learn to type shawn, and alot of ppl get their stuff stolen. dont worry bout it ladder is ending soon who cares. d2 was getting old for me anyways. specially when every one ebayed their stuff so who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom