Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nVidia Geforce

• Other (post why)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I left right after the patch because I moved and got a horribly slow internet connection... and the patch too. But my break lasted about a month to a month 1/2 and I just couldn't resist playing it again... I LOVE THAT GAME!

Diablo 2 is the has the best replayability in a game that I have ever seen!!! I play it just about every other day with my apt mates on a LAN! This game will NEVER DIE! I LOVE IT!

I quit playing that game a long time ago with patch 0.9 I believe it was. Turned my barb into a little girl.

^^^
If you get cought they have no mercy, plus they have more spohisticated ways of finding it.

I quit in .09 i believe. When the dupe hack went crazy... I said the day I quit was the day I got a free occy ring, that day I got a whole inventory free lol.

I quit because well... I didn't play for three months and I got fed up of not being able to join games because I did not have the expansion pack. My account got shut down, which was annoying to say the least. I can no longer use my level 58 barb.

I've heard Legend of Mir, another online game like Diablo2, is quite popular now but it costs monthly and I'm not willing to pay anything on a monthly basis at this time. That was one of the good things about Diablo2, it was free.

Retro.

Your poll sucks, because it makes it look like the people who left left because they can't hack anymore. I've never needed to hack, but I left Diablo 2 around 1.06 when the balance of that game shifted more times in a few months than....something REALLY shifty. :p

In any case, D2 was like playing a dumb version of a real mmorpg, where you could only play with .001% of the average mmorpg population at once and explore .005% of the relative area. If your average MMORPG were a car, Diablo 2 would barely qualify as a wheel.

</rant off>

In closing, I left Diablo 2 because it was a waste of 50 bucks, like every other blizzard game I've played except starcraft. I returned WC3 two days later :p

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom