Where are all the good games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapperX

Putting the X in Sapper
Played WoW, addicted till level 70 then it was just boring.
Playing CSS, its fun but not addicting enough, also only online.

Where are all the good PC games?! Do developers no longer care about off-line play or what? I need some recommendations of what to try out. For now I am just patiently awaiting for Left for Dead and Assassin's Creed. Thanks guys.

oblivion for one as long as you like rpgs and i guess you do cause you like wow you should love obliv plus there are hundreds of quest and graphics mods

Eve-Online is a rpg... you can download a trial... another good game is Lost Planet... it has some nice graphics.

I beat oblivion long ago, was an excellent game. Although, it wasn't nearly as good as morrowind in my opinion.

Stalker is not for me, but I'll check out the other games you guys suggested. Thanks.

fallout is old school and awesome, also fallout 3 in dev now =D
oh, dont bother with fallout tactics but, it is lame
Prey, the whole time I played that game I was just hoping to develop cancer to end the pain already.
HL2 is awesome, no doubt there.

What you can always do is download the old school games on roms or something, like snes and gameboy and whatever. cause seriously, may be lame graphics, but the gameplay hasnt changed.

For gameboy advanced, you can download Golden Sun, i havent tried the 2nd one but Golden sun is AWESOME!!! Also all the final fantasies that have been released on either GBA or snes are worth playing.

There was also a cool game on snes called... Seiken Densetsusan 3 I think it was... something nuts like that, but it is a part of the Sword of Mana series I think by memory.

All great games,

Enjoy,
Sydz

i loved prey
i liked the weapons and the alien grenades and i thought it had a really good story going on
only downfall was that it was pretty short

I thought prey was fun, but the story didn't do it for me. But either way, I already beat it, lol. HL2 I obviously already beat, plus I said I play CSS which is very similar. Fable you can only play once without getting bored, I've beaten it twice. And isn't there only one KOTOR, cause I didn't like the one I played for about a week. But I'll have to check out fallout I suppose, but isn't it old?

...Maybe I just play/beat games too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom