Where are all the good games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing a lot of old games lately. Like right now I'm playing Jagged Alliance 2 again. Oblivion got really boring for me and I can only play FEAR for about an hour at a time (Big screen+great sound=scary game! lol).

I've had a copy of Prey sitting around for like 6 months and I haven't even touched it. I should install it next weekend and kick it around a little. I've heard only good things.

there is two KOTOR games
the first one is the better of the two but the second one is a must if you liked the first at all

the second one also has more playability as you can define your player more

If you liked WoW then LOTR online is for you. I think it is better than WoW, although no where near as many people play it yet.

...Maybe I just play/beat games too fast.

Maybe you just play too many games? LOL, i'd never be able to play that much. And Jor, i know what you are saying, i get sick of my heart beating so fast, cant take it for more than an hour on FEAR. Although, multiplayer is really fun but its so fast and intense that it wears me out for gaming pretty quick. Then i go outside and be active, lol.

The only game I played too much was WoW, which is why I stopped playing it along with it getting boring. Truth is all these newer games can be beaten sooo fast, or get really boring really fast. I'm not even a hardcore gamer and I'm running out of games!

A good game that i am sure many have an eye on as well would be Starcraft2 That game just looks ridiculous and hope the game play is going to be the same as the first.

Have you played the Call Of Duty series. If you buy the warchest I am sure Modern Warfare will be out when you are done.

Company of heroes is a awsome RTS. And the part will be out in about 1 1/2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom