Whats your fondest online gaming moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me versus 3 enemy on CoD2. I don't aim down the iron sights with my Kar98k, fired 3 times and got 3 headshot from over 50meters.

I was like w0000000t for 3 days :)

Oh man, I completely forgot about my CoD2 days...haha, that game was almost as random as CS:S and CoD4. :laughing:

i have had a few in gears of war

the first one was when it was a 8v8 then for no reason all my team quit leaving me on a 1v4

i thought well i may as well just give it a shot so i went and got the torq bow, and from out of no where all 4 rush me and bam i stuck one with the torq and boom all 4 blow up

the second was a 4 on 1 again but i end up taking every one out 1 by 1 but then the last guy i blind fire shot my snipe and his head just goes pop total fluke seen he was running towards me with a shotgun at the time

I've been playing BF2 since feb 2007 so a year, I have 20 knife kills, 7 defib kills but never a AT mine kill. The other day me and my clan were on a ranked server andmy mate who was on the other team was in a tank i for f*** it and dropped a mine at the front and rear of his tank and BOOM he was dead :D:D:D Also some sniping moments on Bf2 when you shoot randomly and get someone :)

I know the feeling, Nick. I was trying to earn my basic explosives badge and was playing on Wake. I decided to lay some mines just in front of the south entrance to the airfield. I ended up getting two jeeps with a few in them. I ended up blowing a potato truck with two in it to get my badge.

It would have been a lot easier to have used gaymores. 8)

haha I gotta agree with you there, heres a link to my stats, nothing special and im not joking :p

nickm2007_n00b :: Gunnery Sergeant :: Battlefield 2 Stats

oh and I have a question regarding BF2 medals. For example the requiremet is 10 kills with anti tank to gett the basic medal, i have 10 kills with anti tank but not the basic medal :confused: same goes for a lot of the other medals but ive got i.e basic knife you need 7 I have 20. :(

The kills have to come in a single round. That's what the "R" stands for, whereas "G" is game-wide. The good part is that it doesn't matter how you get the kills, just so long as you are in that kit. It can be in a vehicle, AA, 'nades, whatever.

Getting the initial seven knife kills can be tough, though. ;)

Going a bit old school on this one.
My old Half-Life clan used to hold a 1v1 Tournement every year.
The first year I participated (I was still pretty nub) I got my *** handed to me in the second round.
The next year, I kicked *** and won the whole thing flawlessly, against a lot of players who thought they had me beat easily, and I was a complete underdog. Ah, good times.

Going a bit old school on this one.
My old Half-Life clan used to hold a 1v1 Tournement every year.
The first year I participated (I was still pretty nub) I got my *** handed to me in the second round.
The next year, I kicked *** and won the whole thing flawlessly, against a lot of players who thought they had me beat easily, and I was a complete underdog. Ah, good times.

Personally I had countless moments like that in Gunbound. But what made it even more satisfying was that I only had Gold avatar and even with all their blinged out avatar I still owned them.

BF2 on Karkand. I was a medic and there were two snipers in on of the trains by the bridge. They picked off a bunch but got wounded now and then, but I was there to heal and open fire on anybody who got too close. We spent pretty much the whole round there as the bridge was always being contested.

TF2 on 2Fort. I did a grenade jump as demoman onto the Red teams battlement and was able to clear out the snipers and one solider up there. Then I had the place locked down for about a minute and a half :) Bunch of kills from that.

Anytime I get massive bonesaw kills with the medic on TF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom