Whats your fondest online gaming moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF2. I was playing with my clanmates and having a night like no other. I was mowing down people like mad with my PKM. I'd round a corner, hit the ground, BRRRRRAAAAAPPPP! Five kills, four kills, six kills. It was awesome because my clanmates were backing me up, keeping me alive, covering my six. I swear they had a cheering section going.

It was even funnier where some from the other side started screaming hacker, as I was on my clan's server with 8 or 9 other clan members. It's too bad we don't have VOIP enabled, but the comments my mates typed in were hilarious anyway.

Another was when we were bored and started C4ing each other in the Marine base on Jalalabad. Some on the MEC were typing in, wanting to know where the chopper was were we parachuting from. :D

When i clicked the last box in bounty hunter as my 32nd profession and knew there was no way in **** that i was NOT going to unlock jedi. Then clicking that last box on my fully leveled jedi :)

a while back when i used to play CS:S i jumped into a game, bought an awp by mistake ( i hate sniper rifles) and ran past those two huge double doors in Dust2 as CT, i was ****ed and just took a shot at the doors, ended up hitting their sniper at the other end of the map in the head......yeah he was an admin and called me a hacker :( Das Boot

but the best moment was when me a my buddy jumped in the attack chopper in BF2 ( hes an amazing pilot) and we both ended up winning the game for our team, got like 200+ kills, and i'm a newbie!

America's Army. River Basin. Had a squad 6 including myself. I'm not normally bossy or talkative in servers but this night I was wanting some order so I start handing out orders at the start of all the rounds. Amazingly, everyone listened. And this is random people folks, noone listens to anyone normally. At the start everyone just stood and waited for me to hand out the orders. Mixed unit tactics all the time, kept the enemy confused and scattered. Everyone moved efficiently and effectively. Didn't lose once. Amazing night. They all tried to recruit me for their clans but I'm already in {DoG}, lol.

On CS:S i can recall 5 ace clutches when it was 1 v 5 and i won... But i'm sure anyone who has played CS:S scrims has gotten a few of them so i wont bother.

But TF2.. me and my friend jagged where playing as medic and heavy... me as the heavy. I know its spray and pray usually but we were playing well CP and we pushed up into the other persons base... after about 18 kills with the chain gun i was happy... but then all of a sudden after spraying the thing stopped clicking... "OH NOES! NO AMO!"

so me and my friend were like "****"... right next to spawn point and no amo... lol so i pull out my shot gun and start shooting off rounds and kills a few, and im like "****... LOL WE STILL ALIVE JAGGED" and we were talking on vent laughing...

Then a spy comes around and stabs jagged :( so i turned around and punched him with the heavy LOL!

thats my most points on tf2 yet... like 25 or something.

GG

ooh for me it was just the other day sniping in cod4 on the factory level i was hiding in the hils no one could spot me and i was pickign everyone off the oposite team just fired into the hils like crazy people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom