Whats a good RPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference u will find with wow and oblivion is that in oblivion u can play at ur own pace u dnt have to jump on everynight... the world, quests and characters progress as u progress, where as wow wether ur on or not other characters will be getting stronger therfore u feel the need to be on all the time to keep up and up ur levels etc etc

the difference u will find with wow and oblivion is that in oblivion u can play at ur own pace u dnt have to jump on everynight... the world, quests and characters progress as u progress, where as wow wether ur on or not other characters will be getting stronger therfore u feel the need to be on all the time to keep up and up ur levels etc etc

yeah i definately know what you mean, thats kinda why i want a single player game. plus you dont have to compete with anyone for resources or anything.

thanks guys, maybe ill get oblivion then when the GOTY edition comes out:)

Oblivion is great when you don't try to get everything done and just take a nice pace and enjoy the characters and environment. I also tend to not fast travel, and just ride horses, unless I'm in a hurry.

If you're getting the GotY edition it comes with Shivering Isles and Knights of the nine.

nah i didnt get the expansions i cant be bothered to wait till september for the GOTY edition. i think i might just get those later, once ive played the game a bit.

Oblivion is a great game also is Wow. third-person Diablo is old school but i also think Titen Quest is an awsome third-person RPG. The graphics on it look awsome along with the animations of the charactors:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom