what's the best racing game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I haven't had a racing game since my old PS2 and I'm in the mood to drive again, I keep reading about how so many racing games have poor steering and whatnot so I'm coming here. What is the best PC racing game out for online racing and single play. Getting tired of all the aimbots on COD5 so looking for new type of game.

Dauntae

I've been playing DiRT and its freaking awesome. I also hear Grid is really good and is made by the same people. GTR Evolution is good if you want a racing sim.

Trackmania United Forever
2+million racers, 1000's of user made tracks - which means you don't get board racing the same track over and over again (or you can make your own)
most servers usually have 100+ tracks to race.

you can download Trackmania Nations Forever for free and you get the open wheel racing environment

I'll put my vote on GRID as well. I like burnout paradise myself, but I don't really classify that as much of a racing game heh. but GRID's a good racing game when you get used to the handling.

Downloaded the GRID demo and it's pretty cool, and the cars handle a little more realistic than other games. I might pick up NFS Carbon on the bargain shelf for a little fun too. I liked how you could just drive around the city looking for races and modding the cars out. I have a old copy of Most Wanted but lost the book to it and that has the number I need to install, and any hack numbers don't work when trying to get online, so can't even play it for fun on the net. will most likely be picking up GRID and Carbon soon.

Thanks for the replies
Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom