What was your first online Kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wycherley

Baseband Member
Reading the whats your fondest online memory thread and was thinking about my first online kill.

Mine was on Microsoft:Combat Flight Simulator (European theater). Was on dial up internet had just upgraded to 56k. An to play online i had to go to the microsoft game zone that hosted room's.

Went in to a room with 2 other people in it and shot down a Spitfire being flown by a Canadian while he was busy trying to shoot down the other guy. It was such a good feeling. Being hooked ever since.

Nice that you brought that up. I'm fairly certain that my first online kill was on Red Faction, at least on my computer, I think I played Team Fortress Classic on my uncle's PC before that, but I doubt I made a kill (I think I was about 12 at the time).

Red Faction was great, especially online.

Actually, now that I think about it, my first online kill was probably on Half-Life or Opposing Force (there was an online deathmatch feature, not to be confused with HL Deathmatch...) This was way before Steam came out btw... I vaguely remember joining a game and I remember killing someone with the zombie skin with the gauss canon, very vaguely though...

good times... does anybody remember the Half-Life Uplink demo? that was awesome, I kept playing it over and over again, so much fun, especially the part where there's two soldiers trying to blast open a door, and you press the TNT switch and you see them blow up, or the big huge mounted-gun part in the stock yard that instantly gibbed them.

shoot, now I remember "They Hunger" and excellent mod for HL, anybody played that as well? Sorry to veer so much off topic, just remembering good times. :D

My first online kill that I can remember is playing WWII online, I was at my cousins house on his dads "gaming" rig. (that computer amazed me back then) It is so true, I was helping raid a town in France, killed a german rifleman. Was so exciting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom