What are you playing now?

im checking out divinity original sin. looks sweet so far. is bringing fond memory's games like baldur's gate , icewind dale and neverwinter back god those were fun games lol.

I've been playing Wildstar since release. I also picked up 7 Days to Die during the Steam sale, and it's a lot of fun for something that's still in alpha.

Started Metro last light - pretty darn good. I think it may get repetitive, but so far it isn't.

I need advice on the Witcher series. I played Witcher #1 over a year ago, have done a clean install of win7 since and did not back up that game. I think I can find the disc again, but even then the game will not be on steam. I do have Witcher#2 on steam - I have not played yet. Looking forward to Witcher 3 . So question is- it is worth replaying the first one before playing the second. If I play the first game NOT on steam will the games decision transfer to the second installment that is on Steam or not? Or should I just download someones save from the first game on the Nexus, and not play #1 again, and put the download into the Steam games Witcher 2 - will I remember what decisions were made- will it make any difference? OR for $5 just buy Witcher #1 on steam and play it again.

ya- I remember that as well- hence the ?? about replaying it or not. I will look for a synopses of the first game and find a mod completed game download so I will have full advantages of playing the first game when I start #2 then.

just finished Skyrim's main questline ( second time) with a bunch of mods this time - that was very, very difficult. Adding dragon combat, and others made it a real battle. Next on to new mod quests with a human Serena or new follower - never had her human before- so we'll see. .

Back
Top Bottom