What are you playing now?

My advice? Skip 1 and go straight to 2. Google the story for the first one (Assassin's Creed). The movement and battles are so much more refined in the second.

I only made it an hour or 2 into the 2nd AC before quitting... I honestly thought it was really boring. The story didn't interest me really at all. Dunno, maybe I'll give it a try again sometime, because at the time I was busy with schoolwork as well so I didn't really actually give it too much of a "try" I suppose.

I played the first all the way through, quit after an hour or 2 in the 2nd... and hadn't played any until AC4, because Kman gave me a copy. I did enjoy AC4 though, was quite fun.

I only made it an hour or 2 into the 2nd AC before quitting... I honestly thought it was really boring. The story didn't interest me really at all. Dunno, maybe I'll give it a try again sometime, because at the time I was busy with schoolwork as well so I didn't really actually give it too much of a "try" I suppose.

I only played an hour of the 2nd one as well. I did play through the 1st one all the way. I dunno, I think it is knowing that there are 3-4 games I need to play through to get to #3 is what is putting me off.

This I know, but Black Mesa still looks 10x better and is a better experience IMO. It's kind of like trying to play HL2 over again. Much better with Cinematic Mod.

Recently entered into a contest (more like gambling though) and won a $60 game.
I got South Park: Stick of Truth with my winnings along with the DLC.

I was also gifted Starbound by my buddies (not sure if I mentioned that) and been playing that as well. Also plan on continuing my let's play of The Wolf Among Us and possibly The Broken Age this weekend.

My buddy just gifted me a game called daylight, He got a copy with his GTX760 and he went SLI so had 2 steam codes for the yet to be released game, looking at previews of the game and it looks EH but for free it might be fun.

My buddy just gifted me a game called daylight, He got a copy with his GTX760 and he went SLI so had 2 steam codes for the yet to be released game, looking at previews of the game and it looks EH but for free it might be fun.

Daylight, the parkour zombie game right?
Kinda curious how that works. Also curious about that FPS rhythem game by Harmonix and... that studio who did CS:GO whom the name i can't remember.

Yea that's the one I'm pretty sure, not released yet, Not a lot of info on that game out there, Did find a YouTube vid of some demo play but not a whole lot about it, Should be interesting. Have it grayed out in my steam until they allow me to download, not sure of the date but if it's any time near Watch dogs then I may not be playing it too soon lol.

Back
Top Bottom