What are you playing now?

^^^^ first two pc games I owned. I just added battlefield 3 to my collection and its safe to say im a hell of a lot worse on PC than consoles, I like to think I will get better :)

After 4 and a half hours of playing my kd is 0.81 :( and win loss ratio 0.5 which also makes me :(

I also played the kingdoms of amular demo and enjoyed it, it seemed a bit like fable. Anyone else played it?

^^^^ first two pc games I owned. I just added battlefield 3 to my collection and its safe to say im a hell of a lot worse on PC than consoles, I like to think I will get better :)

After 4 and a half hours of playing my kd is 0.81 :( and win loss ratio 0.5 which also makes me :(

I also played the kingdoms of amular demo and enjoyed it, it seemed a bit like fable. Anyone else played it?

Yes, you will get better. I am a mediocre player, but I have improved a lot since starting BF3.

A great way to quickly unlock stuff for your weapons is to play some team deathmatch. A lot of concentrated infantry action on a (normally) small map with fast spawn tiems. You will quickly improve your weapons, your skill, and your reaction times. Your KDR will take a hit, but I play for fun so that doesn't bother me. Add me if you like, Trotter516.

I'm planning on buying Battlefield 3. I'm a little bit iffy on Origin... what is your opinion on Origin?

and going on topic:

I play Starcraft 2, Skyrim (4 hours in, not that fun if you ask me), Minecraft, League of Legends, Dungeon Defenders, Dead Island, and Bit.Runner.

I'm planning on buying Battlefield 3. I'm a little bit iffy on Origin... what is your opinion on Origin?

I'm not nuts about it, but I only use it to have the game. I do everything else through Battlelog (the web page interface for the game).

I'm not fussed about origin, its basically steam for ea games.

I don't have much use for it now as battlefield uses battlelog but I will probably get mass effect 3 on it (assuming its not on steam) and other games in the future.

Trotter I will add you when I get back from school, what do you guys use to speak game chat or teamspeak etc?

I'm In a clan and we use vent. When i'm with friends, we use Skype.

So. Should I or should I not get battlefield 3? I've heard Teribad reviews about origin...

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - PS3
Rage - PS3
Skyrim - PC
Gun Bros - Android
Bioshock - XBOX 360

I would definitely get it if i was you, dont let some bad reviews about origin stop you. You hardly even use it except for first time installation and if you want to play the campaign, for multiplayer you just log in to battlelog online and off you go. TBH i dont know why people are getting so annoyed because they have to download origins, it doesnt intefer or slow down your pc in any way.

I would definitely get it if i was you, dont let some bad reviews about origin stop you. You hardly even use it except for first time installation and if you want to play the campaign, for multiplayer you just log in to battlelog online and off you go. TBH i dont know why people are getting so annoyed because they have to download origins, it doesnt intefer or slow down your pc in any way.

Thanks. i didn't know i didn't need to run origin to play multiplayer. I thought i did, and that ticked me off/worried me a lot, considering the antihype about Origin. i just don't want to have any hassles installing/playing the game, as some people have had.

Back
Top Bottom