What are you playing now?

decided to tryout one of steam's free to play MMORPGs, now playing Forsaken world.

I tried playing Champions through Steam. I played the pen and paper game years ago and played the beta a little, but I don't care much for it.

Thinking about buying Witcher on Steam for under $20 - BF3 is great- but this game would be for relaxin- BF3 is intense. Enjoyed most of dragon age (origins and awakenings in the ultimate pack)- anybody play Dragon age 2- heard it was not real good. "PP"- how are you playing Mech warriors?

Thinking about buying Witcher on Steam for under $20 - BF3 is great- but this game would be for relaxin- BF3 is intense. Enjoyed most of dragon age (origins and awakenings in the ultimate pack)- anybody play Dragon age 2- heard it was not real good. "PP"- how are you playing Mech warriors?
98/XP box. I can play 4/BK/Merc on 7 though I prefer to play the older ones on my 98 machine.

I played most of Dragon Age straight in between work. DA2, I didn't even finish.

how about Oblivion ?? -my son is playing Skyrim and loves it- so I could play Oblivion and then play Skyrim. Purchased Bioshock II ( $10 at gamestop when I was returning Star Wars) - pretty good so far. My new GPU= MSI 560ti (448core) was delivered yesterday - without the dongle/adapter for the Mini hdmi - so now need to find one locally ( pain in the a**) , but the new Batman game came for free with the GPU - so will try that as well.

I just picked up Saints Row The Third last night and a few expansions. HOLY! I LOVE THIS GAME. It's like a GTA but on steriods. There is also so much humor of many varieties in this game (Sick & Twisted) being a very big one. There are so many things to do in this game it's mind boggling. Just from the start, the character creation is a lot of fun. You can really come up with some insane looking characters. So far I've only been through 17% of the campaign, but it's been really cool so far. Anyone else have this game?

I just picked up Saints Row The Third last night and a few expansions. HOLY! I LOVE THIS GAME. It's like a GTA but on steriods. There is also so much humor of many varieties in this game (Sick & Twisted) being a very big one. There are so many things to do in this game it's mind boggling. Just from the start, the character creation is a lot of fun. You can really come up with some insane looking characters. So far I've only been through 17% of the campaign, but it's been really cool so far. Anyone else have this game?
It's something I've been meaning to pick up, all my friends have it and say it's great :p

Currently playing 'Skyrim' and 'Minecraft' ! Was thinking about getting Crysis, I imagine it's pretty cheap now, so I prob look into that ! But, for the moment 'Skyrim' and 'Minecraft' . :D

Back
Top Bottom