What are you playing now?

My "good" copy of the game is 21GB and is nothing but the full version of STEP which is nothing but immersive HD texture, redux, and sound mods. It completely lagged my SLI 580/3960x rig from having only 1.5GB of VRAM as on a 4GB 680 it took 3.2GB on average.

So going back to vanilla is like playing it on 360 to me.
I find this so funny only because I played the 360 version and the PC could never be that bad. I had freeze ups during character creation.

FF7 Remake

That is not much of a remake from what I read.

I find this so funny only because I played the 360 version and the PC could never be that bad. I had freeze ups during character creation.

That is not much of a remake from what I read.
Missed the point, going from my copy to vanilla is like playing it on the 360 for me. The only difference being the SSD loading is 10x quicker than the slow 360. I still think vanilla looks like **** even with the official texture pack because I'm used to a lot of high res remakes. It makes all the difference in the Skyrim experience and is honestly the only reason why I have probably around 500 hours into the game.

The remake is simply a support update with an added achievement system. The character sprites were updated though but the rest remains the same. Just much easier to play on new systems. Was worth another 60 hour playthrough though.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare with some BF3 on occasion.
Picked up Defenders Quest and Retro City Rampage, Mark of the Ninja on sale, will give those a go later.

Now that I don't have to worry about a project for class, will put more focus on my lets plays of Back to the Future. Can't wait to get back into that one :D

Picked up Euro Truck Sim.
Although I have a few other games I just got on Steam, I've been playing this because it's difficult for me. I consider myself to be an excellent driver but when you put 10-20 tons of **** behind me and toss me in another country things get weird. I would be a shame to my uncle lol. (Local trucking company manager currently taking care of GM shipments)

Still playing Chivalry, recently picked up King Arthurs Gold and Prison Architect... both are quite fun.

KAG looks like Terraria but a MP version where you are on either blue or red side. Three classes such as Knight, Archer or Builder. The Combat Classes are quite obvious, but the Builder is the one who builds and creates the fort(s) around their keeps in an attempt to slow down the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom