What are you playing now?

It's pretty much the exact same game with minor differences. The main reason they did it was to support modern resolutions and OS's. They added an achievement system which is kind of lame, but the most important thing is they fixed a ton of bugs the old PC version had. Oh and no disc swapping like PS1 or emulators. The old Black Chocobo save editor works too.

Just ordered Fallout 3 GOTY edition. Finished the main story on console, gonna go for the full thing on PC now! Loved it on Xbox, can't wait to play it on PC :)

Check out the Fallout 3 Nexus and see what you've been missing out on. :)

As for myself, I just picked up XCOM on sale and I've been having a blast with it. I've also been playing Warframe on Steam - great for some multiplayer co-op.

Check out the Fallout 3 Nexus and see what you've been missing out on. :)

As for myself, I just picked up XCOM on sale and I've been having a blast with it. I've also been playing Warframe on Steam - great for some multiplayer co-op.

I've already downloaded a few mods :)

So still playing FF7. I have a save right before the last Jenova fight in the crater and went back up to level, master materia, and defeat the 2 hard weapons. I have a gold chocobo already so I have KOTR, I mastered one and now have another. Working on a 3rd.

Beat Emerald WEAPON with KOTR only dealing between 7 and 8k damage. That was tough.

Hmm, been 10 years since I beat ugly or both of em within half a day.
For kicks next time or for sephiroth, use mimi to copy other moves from berret, yufi or tefa.
Knights of the round table will come in handy along with a very bad poison effect.
Before you play again, fraps it and upload to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYnZbG-MXLw

I did it the hard way. I leveled up 2 KOTR materia so I would have 3. I saved all megalixir and after every KOTR attack it would counter and have a person waiting to do megalixir. Then have Cloud do Omnislash after all the beam cannons were gone from KOTR. I had Final Attack mastered and Phoenix mastered on Tifa (my 3rd character) so anytime she died she would revive the whole team. I was also level 99 with 3 Long Range materia, 1 for each person to reduce Emerald's attack, and speed up mastered for each person.

Still playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. I am now very proficient in being an archer. I am constantly being called a hacker (taken as a compliment), and someone who doesn't want to be on the receiving end of my arrow's.

Also recently bought Total War: Shogun 2. Seems pretty cool. Also playing Blood Bowl on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom