What are you playing now?

I picked it up mostly so I can have some experience modding it without caring if it crashes /destroys the game in pep for Skyrim - is Skyrim the same way regarding leveling up? I wont train anymore in Oblivion. Being too curious in Anvill I apparently "broke" the first fighters guild quest about Rats- there is a glitch that if you talk to the woman before she is supposed to tell you about her rat problem- then she wont tell you about her problem after you jion the fighters guild- hence the quest is never given to you. Tried a few fixes- but no go. I don't want to go back to the save before I talked to her as I was exploring ,etc. early in the game when I happened to start a conversation with her and did the weird wheel thing to see how that worked= also a bizarre mini-game within the game. Glad I got this cheap as a "goof around" because it would have been very frustrating if I was trying to be serious about playing it.

Wow - I was up from a storm, it was a great lighting show, and the dog was scared - why were you up at that awful time! Good to hear Skyrim has less quirks in it.

Wow - I was up from a storm, it was a great lighting show, and the dog was scared - why were you up at that awful time! Good to hear Skyrim has less quirks in it.
I'm usually up till 4am every night because I nap with my child during the day to help him sleep. Between midnight and 4am my fiance and the baby are asleep so I have 4 straight hours to game.

I havent had any problems with quests breaking, even if it happens there is a command that automatically completes the goal in a quest. while not ideal it does mean if you dont have a save to revert to you can carry on with the storyline, whether it be the main quest or one of the guild storylines.

to keep on topic i just started playimg skyrim again after completing a few games i got in the sale. I figured i would try and finish the game this time, i have played over 100 hours an still dont think ive finished any of the storylines (because i have so many different accounts, especially on my xbox before i built my pc).

Ive also been finding new mods but trying not to make the game inbalanced (op spells etc.). so far ive got a bunch of graphic enhancements, added steve and his dog from minecraft into the game as a companion ;) added a fair few new spells (which you still have to buy or create which takes a while). made encounters more frequent when roaming the world. added new monters……… oh, and turned the draugr into minecraft zombies and taken out loading screems wjen untering cities. and a few other things which i cant be bothered to add because this is getting quite long and most people probably wont bother or want to read through every mod i have.

The point I just made is you don't need to do any of that to begin with. Training is there for people who want to be lazy.

Well, the bigger problem was the fact that it was better not to level up and it was better to pick your main skills as crap you don't want to ever use.

Anyway, finally finished Dead Space 2, and now I'm playing Rage. Only two hours in, but it seems promising.

Well, the bigger problem was the fact that it was better not to level up and it was better to pick your main skills as crap you don't want to ever use.

Anyway, finally finished Dead Space 2, and now I'm playing Rage. Only two hours in, but it seems promising.
How so? Defeats the purpose really.

Back
Top Bottom