What are you playing now?

Been playing some League of Legends today.
You know when you get those rubbish teams....... I'm VodahminKendov btw.

f8416abfb0058b887ab89363ec3501c5.png

6e7ebad599332c407f15b9da45c5b447.png

Currently, getting my rear end handed to me in BF3.... Last I played an FPS with a keyboard and a mouse the BF2 expansions had just come out. Dare I say that I almost prefer MW3 on the PS3 versus BF3 on the PC?

Why is it every match right now in Quick Match is Noshahr Canals? That map is REALLY getting on my nerves. First round, I went 2 and 1...... Then 3 and 19. Right now my career stats are 7 and 29.... About ready to start playing SC2 right now....

Currently, getting my rear end handed to me in BF3.... Last I played an FPS with a keyboard and a mouse the BF2 expansions had just come out. Dare I say that I almost prefer MW3 on the PS3 versus BF3 on the PC?

Why is it every match right now in Quick Match is Noshahr Canals? That map is REALLY getting on my nerves. First round, I went 2 and 1...... Then 3 and 19. Right now my career stats are 7 and 29.... About ready to start playing SC2 right now....
Simple solution, stop going quick match. Canals is the favorite to many people including myself. Depending on the server I can rack up 100+ kills with half the deaths. It also depends on the time of day which servers are up too. Just go to the server browser and select different maps. For not playing FPS so long and knowing the game, I can say you are going to die a lot. Just don't let it get you down and you will slowly get better.

Yes, played BF3 yesterday on operation firestorm after not playing for about a month- my ratio was more deaths than kills for the first time in a while. It is amazing how quickly you forget the map details, and that extra .5 seconds it takes to switch weapons, etc. usually gets you killed. So, Dragon- if you have not played FPS since BF2 and don't know the maps at all- then don't do quickmatch, reset the search for servers and get into a larger map so your team mates can support you. Just have fun dying ... don't take it personally or serious, until you have knowledge of maps and get better at FPS, then get ready to kick some butt....

I MAY have used the empty Rush servers once or twice to bump my level to get a better weapon :angel:
That was early on in the ranks. Once I got the DAO for engineer I was good.

To rank up your weapons quickly, play some Team Deathmatch. Canals makes for a wild game of that one

Back
Top Bottom