What pc game was this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
I'm thinking of a game I played roughly a year ago, it was a demo. It was like an RTS, but you could put your team together, select which units to use. You could use like 9 total or something. Anyways, after the game you would be rewarded with like, artifacts that help to upgrade your stuff I think. Also there was 1 mission I played with this huge "alien-like" robot that you could upgrade with little pods depending on if you want like more armor, or weapon power. There was like 5 upgrade points on this robot thing, it was huge.

Anyways I thought the name of this RTS pc game had the word "world" in it but honestly I dunno what it's called and I only played the demo and can't remember jack about it.

Any help is welcome!
Thanks!

I think it's universe at war, that looks exactly like the game I was thinking of. Thanks for the help my peeps! I'm off to download ^^

Yeah, not Sc. you can use more than 9 guys in that, and there are no aliens.

wait universe in war was partially the game, I got 2 games mixed up. Universe in war is cool also, but I found the game. I remember downloading from fileplanet so I searched their demos for "world" something and found worldshift. That was the game that I was really thinking of, you put together a team etc.. like a rts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom