What monitor do you all use??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dav536

Baseband Member
My old compaq monitor SUCKS(exstreamly dark) and now that I have built a decent gaming pc, I really notice the crappy display. I would perfer to get a lcd as dont really want a 50lb monitor again, but not completly set against a crt. I play mostly BF desert combat and some nfsu2. So does anyone have any suggestions or want to share what they use and how they like it.

Thanks,
Dave

Digimate 19" LCD, I got it cus it was cheap for the size. Since i got it, i can't go back to CRT monitors, its too good. I have had no problems with it so far.

Mine's not a bad monitor (see sig), the response time is pretty low... But if I had the choice I'd go for a huge CRT with a much higher resolution and refresh rate, it's true that they're so much better for games as it stands.

I still have my 15' Dell CRT from my old computer (before i bulit this one). It's probley going on 3 years old and still looks good.

My response time is 25ms ... i dont think yours is that slow! Our eyes wont benefit from a higher refresh rate than 75Hz anyway ...

BenQ V991 19" CRT.
but i do have my LiteOn 15" tft for when i am going to LAN parties.

Typical resolution i have running is 1024x768. But this varies from game to game.

:D :D

I have two, one is a Sony Trinitron Flat face CRT 19'', and the other is a SyncMaster 997DF .20mm pitch also a 19''. They are bothe pretty expensive though :( .

Because my SyncMaster has that dot pitch I run at really high resolutions and really fast refresh rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom