What kind of mouse do YOU use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure of the model but I use a Logitech optical mouse for $10. It's starting to annoy me with the cord and the wierd jumping and spinning it does in CSS sometimes.

Microsoft wheel optical mouse 1.1A USB and PS2 compatible mouse.

Never had any trouble with it.

Also have a cordless acer mouse and keyboard that came with my Aspire E700, but ditched them because I had nothing but trouble with them.....short battery life, arrow appearing and jumping all over the place, slow typing with keyboard.....etc.

past 2 years i've used a 20 dollar kinsington from best buy, just today i got in my Logitech G5 and will be testing it in css tommorrow.

thats because newegg is flippin amazing...i just bought a Logitech MX Revolution mouse and DiNovo edge keyboard from them... and i must say im very happy with them both, theyre good for gaming and regular use and look beautiful... mouse is good and fits in your hand well and its nice to have it be wireless and rechargeable... if you're looking for something wireless to keep the clutter away, those are both top notch... if you dont mind the wires id go with something from Razer if you're mainly into gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom