What Keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtAwol

Beta member
Ok, my logitech keyboard only allows 3 simultaneous inputs. I need MORE!

I do NOT want a Zboard.
I do NOT want a Nostro N50 type thing.
I want a keyboard (other than the Saitek gamer keyboard if possible) that allows me to enter 5+ keystrokes at once.

Anyone have/know of anything?

Whats wrong with Saitek? Too expensive?

btw, why don't you like zboards? I am building a new comp soon and I was considering MAYBE getting one if they are good.

Mainly, Zboards cant type decently. If I'm playing BF2 and I need to chat something to clan members or someone who doesnt use VOIP, I have a helluva time doing it. Also, they hose you $15 everytime you get a new game. $50/game is plenty.

I've actually been looking @ the Saitek Eclipse instead of the Saitek gaming keyboard. The eclipse has teh light coming THROUGH the keys, so I like it.
However, I e-mailed them about how many simultaneous keystrokes you get, and one guy told me 5, another guy told me 3. Waiting for clarification...

I'm thinking of getting a Saitek Gamers KB myself. Its a little cheaper than the Eclipse and you get a keypad thing with it. Not sure what use that thing would be but still nice to have. Also the gamers kb has the keys spaced far enough apart so that its good for gaming (don't accidentally hit two keys).

the illuminated letters ect. on the eclipse would be really nice though...

Heyyo,

Dude, don't get a PS/2 keyboard then. PS/2 keyboards all support a max of 3 keystrokes. USB's support up to 6 I think, and if you're typing while using a keyboard and 3 keys at a time ain't enough, wth man, can you type at over 500WPM? lol. Tha'd be insane. :p

So yes, go for usb keyboards.

Or, something better, this allows up to 32 keystorkes at a time!

http://www.groovygamegear.com/Page2.html

Heh, tha'd be sweet. :)

Anywho, there's also keyboard hacks you can do which improve the amount of keystrokes you can hold down at a time.

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1610432,00.asp

read through that, should help.. but I say just dish out the cash for a good keyboard. You muck up onna hack and that's one dead keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom