What have you been playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will look into Raven Shield. I've heard a lot of good about it. Why is the lack of dual-processor support keeping you from playing, though? Even if half of my processor was running it I shouldn't have problems along with the video card.

Yea I remember (before I had a decent gaming computer) playing Rainbow Six on the N64, I loved how it only took a good shot to kill you. I was very dissapointed when newer Rainbow Six games gave you plenty of health to take hits from (RS3 in particular). But I remember playing Rouge Spear, I loved that game.

Striken said:
I will look into Raven Shield. I've heard a lot of good about it. Why is the lack of dual-processor support keeping you from playing, though? Even if half of my processor was running it I shouldn't have problems along with the video card.
you really should. but ive tried many ways to make it work w my dual-core comp but it just crashes or wont even load....ive looked a lot of places for solution but it just dont work w/ dual core. since the creater of RVS disbanded, there is no support or new patch for it. (they actually re-united to make the new rainbow six: vegas. so stay tuned) ive actually posted here on TF about this but i got no help at all...IF u can somehow make it work, pls pls let me know how u did it...

Beefcake said:
Yea I remember (before I had a decent gaming computer) playing Rainbow Six on the N64, I loved how it only took a good shot to kill you. I was very dissapointed when newer Rainbow Six games gave you plenty of health to take hits from (RS3 in particular). But I remember playing Rouge Spear, I loved that game.
ya rogue spear is great too. but i like RVS better. does RS3 mean rainbow six 3: raven shield? then you have mixed up w some other game. cuz there is no health bar or anything. you either being healthy or gimped or dead. thats all. 1 head shot or 1 or 2 body shots and you are dead. and trust me, no good player camps in this game. usually camper gets kicked from server unless he is a total noob who has no clue how to play tactical game... there are couple of good expansions for rainbow six 3. and 100+ mod maps for free download. so ive been playing this game for about 3 years but i have never got bored of this game. there are several type of game mode. usually ppl plays team survival or coop play. coop play is very challenging if u set it that way. and enemy AI is very very impressive. still the top intelligent AI ive ever seen. (except for the own teammate AI...they are kinda stupid like all the other game. we dont usually use teammate AI for multi player games anyway.) and the sound is just AMAZING. the movie Matrix' sound team made all the sounds for RVS. sound is huge part of this game. You really have to listen to enemy's foot steps or slight noise for their directions. i can go on and on about how good RVS is....just try it if any of you havent played this game before. i dont recommend this game for sprey and prey player and even CS:S lovers. cuz more u like RVS more u hate CS:S and it feels like joke after all...thats what i feel about any souce games.. RVS is more for adult gamer to me.
NO LEANING IN CS:S WOOT!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom