What has been the Buggiest Game that you have purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon said:
believe it or not my dad used to play video games, and he bought the original wolf 3d on one floppy disk [its not buggy just doesnt run on many new computers]
A lot of the older DOS games are like that.

Harper said:
STAR WAR GALAXIES (MMORPG)
They are still trying to fix it. :rolleyes:
[/B]

Every MMORPG comes with a periodic patch. Whether is being balancing or performance issue's, thats not uncommon. When it first released it was buggy as hell, but it's fine now.

I'm gonna have to say Black and White 2 on my part. I won't even play it there's so many retarded things about that game, atleast until they release a few more patch's.

BIA for me. That game was shit! It's funny that Gearbox is so proud of that game too! Halo for PC was buggy at first too.

Brothers in Arms

For me, its Prince of persia 3D. Every time i reached the secret door in the library, it would crash. pretty bad game too.

Prince of Persia was originally a consol game, another example of a good game turned bad when ported over to PC. I played it on consol and thought it was good, but I can't imagine playing it on PC.

probobly the most buggy game I bought is WWII, about 5 or 6 years ago. It came in a special 'wargames' package, along with another game called 'vietnam'. The game was so buggy it was impossible to complete any missions, and the graphics looked worse then the orginal nintendos, but it was all i could run on a pentium II 128 mb 20 gb comp. I remember breaking the whole thing with a hammer a few years later, I regret, because I could've used it as a server.

beedubaya said:
1. BF2
2. F.E.A.R.
3. HL2

What the hell, none of these games are really buggy at all. And if this is the x800 pro thing, HL2 is even biased towards ATI cards and your x800pro just about takes on a 6800GT.

BF2 is not very buggy, and is doing fine on your x800 pro. It's not really worse than a 6600GT, as I can only run crap on medium. Your also loosing alot of peformance using crappy single channel ram, and BF2 is all about the ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom