What happened here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=647156
This paragraph is from the soon to come World Of Warcraft expansion section on gamestop.com

"Official price and release date have NOT been announced by Blizzard. In this case, the price and release date were determined by the GameStop e-commerce staff, (comprised of overpowered warlocks), using a combination of 6 and 20-sided die.

Important: If the price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you will receive the lower price. Woot! If the price increases you will be given the option to either pay the higher price or cancel your order. However, if the price increases by more than $1,000, many of us here at the corporate office plan to retire and purchase a small Caribbean island. You are welcome to visit us at any time. Please bring pizza, chocolate and cold beverages.

Note: We vehemently oppose “ninja looting” therefore your credit card will NOT be charged until your order is processed for shipping. Pre-order now. Power to the players."

I was just surfing around on the site looking for a game when I noticed another wow expansion and even though I hate wow, I found that paragraph to be mildly funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom