What games Have Sucked You In The Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear how could I forget zelda: ocarina of time. good call guru!! no matter how many times i play it even today its still good. im almost tempted to dig out the old n64 now lol

Three games which even each other out:

Warcraft III bNet (playing less)
Tibia (mmo) quit!
Conquer Online (mmorpg) quit!

Others:
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 7
GTA SanAndreas.

Sonic 2
Streets of Rage 2
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Kombat 3
Mario 64
Star Fox 64
Zelda ocanira of time
Wrestlemania 2000
Goldeneye
Super Smash Brothers
Mario Kart 64
X-Men vs Street Fighter
Dragonball GT Final Bout (wasn't even a good game)
Tekken 3
GTA2
Final Fantasy 9
Star Wars Rebellion
Command and Conquer Red Alert
Mechwarrior 4
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2
GTA3
Command and Conquer Renegade
Gran Turismo 3
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Dragonball Z Budokai 3
F.E.A.R.
COD4
Crysis

These are the games that I thought were really good. Even though I might not of owned them or played them very much (Ocanira of Time I only played once but consider it one of the best games ever). I tried to put them in chronogical order of playing but it may not be in exact order. I may have to add some later.

As far as atmosphere goes I would say COD4 and Zelda are the best.

for me it is really only Halo 1, I played online for about 2 1/2 years and still do. also WoW drags me in from time to time, but I don't pay for my wow, thats just silly. also Might and Magic VI and VII always drag me in. I've been playing it for like 5 years, lol, and it never gets old. ever.

Lands of Lore (practically obsessed when I was a kid)
Morrowind and Oblivion
WoW (back when I used to play, anyways)
Kotor I and II
Fear
Civ II (C'mon! I haven't even seen anyone mentioned Civ yet!)
Mech 2 series

Save for Fear, because it was so amazing, it's really only been rpg games that draw me in like that. I played both Kotor games straight through back to back when I picked them up. I finished Kotor I in a few days and I went out and dropped $50 on Kotor II immediately after and played straight through that one too.

Well lets see. I was one of the first 10 jedi unlocked in star wars galaxies.
I almost want to slit my wrists when i count up the hours i've spent on WoW.

Well lets see. I was one of the first 10 Jedi unlocked in star wars galaxies.
I almost want to slit my wrists when i count up the hours I've spent on WoW.

lol! i started playing wow but quit after 2 months. did that twice. I just couldn't get into it after playing ffxi for so long. it just felt like such a downgrade >< which sucks cause it is a good game.
just liked ffxi a whooole lot more i guess ^^ guess its probably the same for someone who played wow first though. ffxi takes a lot more time to accomplish anything than wow does.
3 years of ffxi and going strong wooo. It's nice how after what 6 or 7 years they're still releasing new content and expansion packs and such. And the game still looks great even though its only DX8 ^^. Would be nice if they rewrote it in dx9 to take advantage of the better effects and graphics and such, but that would probably require a complete remake XD ah well. Still has the best character models and animation quality of any mmo i've seen so far imo. WoW is fun but was too cartoony for my tastes.

how much per month is that?
i might get a membership and have my brother split the cost
i loved FF 1-6 and i hear thats a really fun online mmorpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom