what game should i get

Status
Not open for further replies.

threemooses

In Runtime
i just got a new comp (the one in my sig) but i dont have a broadband internet connection. just 56kb dial up so what is a good game out now that you dont need internet at all to play or one that will work with dial up.

thinking bout civilization 4
maybe a rts or a shooter
already have far cry

This might be a bit off the beaten track, but I really think Black and White 2 is a great game

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: It's a single player only. No need for Broadband. You're PC should play it fine on mid settings.... It's worth it. Has a few bugs but they should hopefully be patched soon.

star wars: empire at war if you're looking for an RTS. Believe there is a demo out for it.

STARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!
its a really good game that anyone should have on any computer but other than that oblivion is a good game and my rig plays it on high and i have pretty much the same stuff you do

You know what's pretty cool about Oblivion... I just realized that when I started out... My ORC was super freakin' fat and unfit. Last night I got thrown in jail and I noticed that he's like super buff now...

That's pretty cool. I wonder if you didn't increase a players athletics, strenght or endurance, if it would get all fat and slobby... Anyway... sorry, didn't mean to jack the topic.

star wars: empire at war

I bought that game and I was very upset at spending $50 usd on it.

I have nothing against the game so please dont start critizizing this post.

I will play games I like and not have the money to buy them, then when I get money I'll go buy games without ever trying them, most of the time to be disapointed.

The commercial for Star Wars: Empire at War made it look cooler than I actually found it to be.

Make sure you download a demo for a game you are considering before you buy it. Ive learned my lesson the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom