• IMPRESSIVE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WOW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HL2 obviously

If you dont buy HL2, a hit squad will come from TF because of your stupidity :)

If it was me, id prolly buy Guild wars...

Hl2 is a great game though, and it comes packaged with CSS so u can play that on the net... It took me about 2weeks to finish hl2 and once u finish it there isnt much more u can do.. But mind u that was a very enjoyable 2weeks and months of playing CS :)

Half Life 2 is a must buy (you will not be disapointed). If your into online mutiplayer games Battlefield 2 is coming out around June.21st- should be amazing..... Doom 3 is good as well but i didn't get any replay value out of it and the multiplayer is garbage. Can't comment on Guild Wars or WOW i find these types of games take up too much of my time.

You need to get HL2, arguably the best game released to this date, best in my opinion anyways.

I found Doom 3 overrated and overhyped, I think people just got a bit excited since "OMG Doom is back!" and assumed it'd be good. The engine is the only thing that shines about that game, the gameplay is horrible in my opinion and I got bored of it once I got over the awe of the graphics.

Guild Wars and WoW are both good games, I prefer Guild Wars just because it's free and I like the gameplay better than WoW plus the graphics are pretty impressive for that type of game.

I got bored of it once I got over the awe of the graphics.
Bingo........that's basically what I've been saying, even after that you get used to things popping out at you so after about an hour of "omg this looks great" and "whoaaaa scary!" you're used to the graphics and no where things will pop out.

Basically doom3 was made practically as a display of games new graphics and whats to come, whereas HL2 mixed good graphics with impressive and fun game play

Doom 3 is a one trick pony - a carnival funhouse in which u proceed along a rail and monsters jump out of closests and demonic portals at you. I felt like i was playing the same 10 minutes over and over again. Not worth the price. U also could get eye cancer from squinting so much

HL2 or Guildwars, i got dissapointed at doom 3 when i played it :/ and u have to pay for WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom