What do you think about Oblivion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticRose

In Runtime
I bought Ovlibvion yesterday, and have been playing it for a while. I heard many praises for it before it was even released, so i was really quite curious. However, i personally think that the game is not that exellent. By the way, i have not played the other parts of the serie yet.

What do you think 'bout the game ?

I'll be getting it soon, but off the videos I've seen, the faces look like they still suck. Ones in HL2 hade more 'life' to em. Guess if this post is still here whenever I can get it then I'll post what I think.

excellent game. beat it. love it. not much else I can say, other than I played morrowind all the way through and this is, in my opinion, a 100% better game than MW was. This is the first SP game I have beaten in a loong time.

I'm liking it, aside from a few bugs that might only be happening on my computer. The voices seem really soft for me even when i have them on max volume, and sometimes the sound goes weird for a second. Its really fun though, I'm almost a vampire and it's pretty neat. Doing games the non evil way is so lame so if you are like me I'd suggest joining the dark guild and being a ******* to everyone.

I was thinking this would be the first game I throw onto my new Acer Ferrari Computer when I get it, but from what I've been hearing the 360 version is much better.

Demanding game indeed. Sooo yeah, faces still suck. Outside is pretty crazy though some of the far off distant hills with no trees and crap look pretty bad. Definitely wish I could see this on a crazy system that could run it maxed out although on some things, I don't think that'd make a difference.

UNFORTUNATELY it just crashed on me, however I save every 5 minutes so luckily that wont be too big of a deal. I just punched in the inn keepers face and then killed all his followers that worked the mines below.......MUAHAHAHAH. BTW I chose dark elf with acrobat as my class or whatever then the thief stars.

Seems pretty much like they fixed all the big problems with morrowind, combat is a whole load better but i havent really had a look at spells yet.
I like the way the game has a compelling central plot unlike morrowind which was just a yawn fest. The graphics are great, yeah, I'm using probably mid settings though it said it was ultra on the autodetect.

The game seems fairly easy but personally I hate hard games so thats not a problem, infact they seem to of managed to balance it so that the difficulty is always just right.
One thing i'm not sure about is the ability to just click on a town onthe map and go there instantly, I kind of liked the realism in having to travel about in morrowind, either on foot or some sort of transport.

I'm just so glad that all the annoying things from morrowind are gone.

I'm playing as an assasin which is good fun, i'll tell how it goes.

The game seems fairly easy but personally I hate hard games so thats not a problem
lol, start murdering innocent people and it'll get harder a whole lot quicker. I already got a bounty on my head, so any time I go to a city where there's guards and crap they want to arrest me. Those guards are freakin tough too and if 5 gang up on you and you just started the game a couple hours before, you're dead no matter what you do.

You can either resist arrest or go to jail and all your stuff was taken away. I went to jail, but then started a fight with the prisoner, so a guard came in to stop it, and I killed the guard, stole his mace and his gear. Unfortunately being a dark elf, they immediately realize I'm not one of them :D After killing that dude I found my way into the main hall, and the queen was in her throne. I freakin killed her, then took off out the door with like 7 guards chasing me and very little health. I get out the door and see a guard coming up the stairs so I just jump over the railing. Almost gets me killed, but I heal a little energy on myself using a spell and make for the castle gate. Guards coming left and right and from in front of me, I'm tossing fireballs and blocking with my stolen shield. I make it out of the gate still being chased, get on a horse and got the hell out of there muahahahaha.

I died so many times trying to fight the guards so that time I took off and it was awesome :D :p

I usually just pay the fine since im so **** rich.

I'm a Breton Warrior Class Warrior.

I just became the Grand Champion of the Imperial Arena. Closed one oblivion gate, and im Level 5. These are the best graphics i've ever seen, except for the face, ewww. The HDR looks amazing when you're in the wilderness when its light is shining, and you have your sword and shield drawn, its sooooo shiney. Kept me occupied for a while just staring at my shining sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom