What do you do before you game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close my windows, curtains, turn all lights off, take a leak, crack knuckles and neck, have a drink infront on the table, and go fraggin!

I turn off all background apps and posistion my speakers where I like them. After that it's all good....................usually. :)

water and usually shower, clean hands, and urination :D

and i still get like 2-14

OMG!! chris, gimme your 13337 skills :)

pull the curtains, slide a death metal cd in, crank up the sfx, pull out a cold can of coke, and load up the game..
especially in the case of ut2004

I strap on my headphones because no matter how good your speakers are, headphones completely cancel out all outside noise and puts you "in the game." Adjust the volume control to the right settings and fire up the game.

Seiken said:
I strap on my headphones because no matter how good your speakers are, headphones completely cancel out all outside noise and puts you "in the game." Adjust the volume control to the right settings and fire up the game.

Or speakers can drown out all the outside noise

I just like headphones better, sounds are all up in your dome, immersed in the game, but also you can get a better grasp of footsteps and where people are coming from in multiplayer games

Which headphones do u use man?

I am in the market for a new one. Something with 5.1 sound hopefully (or better) and that doesn't weigh down on the neck too much or hurt the ears.:-\

I've heard the 5.1 ones are decent, like the zalmans believe VIII has them, but it's better I think for music. I can easily tell which direction people are coming from with normal headphones. I just have headphones that say 'Audiophase MD-04' on them lol.....I'm not particular, but hell they sound great, plenty of bass, clear sounds, can't ask for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom