What do you do before you game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pratik said:
I first rid my computer of excess programs that shouldn't have to be running then get some water. I have a Logi MX510 so my mouse can't be dirty

I just received my MX 510 from newegg today, 29 bucks with shipping and so far I love it. :)

As far as pre-game gaming "rituals", I don't really have any. I do however make it a habit to wash my hands anytime I plan to be on my PC, gaming or not.

Beedub, it wasn't going anywhere near a sex thread lol....he made a comment, I clarified. I don't see how it's gotten off topic at all being that everyone has simply stated what they do before hand.

ahh yeah that would explain why it seemed normal from my perspective lol.

lol yeah. He deleted one of mine when I responded to your comment. Didn't think it was that bad :eek: Guess a mod has to do what a mod has to do. :)

Chankama said:
lol yeah. He deleted one of mine when I responded to your comment. Didn't think it was that bad :eek: Guess a mod has to do what a mod has to do. :)

Yeah, people can't talk about sex with maturity, so its best to not talk about it at all.

Well it wasnt the fact about the maturity level, it's just it completly hijacked the thread

well, back on topic. i was my hands before gaming as well. i don't know why. and i also adjust my keyboard to be at the right angle so i can have the most control over my wasd. i don't know why i do this, maybe i'm crazy and i just don't know it. :p:eek:

I don't have any pregame rituals so to speak, although I need to make my spot more comfortable. I plan on buying a bigger monitor plus a real 5.1 speaker system plus a couch for lounging which should make gaming relaxing, plus anything else I do on the computer. :)

I like having a drink around if I remember it, and the most important thing, I cannot play any game on a naruto release day, too edgy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom