What do u think about these Specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when do u plan to buy these parts??
amd is releasing some new processors in september, so if you could hold off till about october november u'll have 1 of 2 options=
1) all other amd processors, such as the amd64bit, prices will drop. or
2) you could get a better processor.

if u can wait of course and those specs are fine, but its just something to think about.

xotix said:
when do u plan to buy these parts??
amd is releasing some new processors in september, so if you could hold off till about october november u'll have 1 of 2 options=
1) all other amd processors, such as the amd64bit, prices will drop. or
2) you could get a better processor.

if u can wait of course and those specs are fine, but its just something to think about.

Yeah, he has a point;)

What do you plan on using it for most?:confused: If its for gaming I would suggest maybe dropping the CPU down to a 3000+ and getting a better GFX card. The CPU has a rather small impact on FPS compared to a better video card..... Just a thought:)

Thanks for the suggestions I'll look into all those as soon as I can. To answer the question of when am I going to buy it all I can say is sometime before Christmas.

Hey,
Question whats wrong with the video card I have listed? cuz spec wise it looks just as good as the x800 and 9800pro to me.

similar to my computer i bought in january. get at least 1536 MB ram. thats all that i can have on my mobo. it only has three slots. go my computer for around $4000 but after getting it fixed and a ram upgrade and new psu it was $5000. also be sure to get a power regulator for surge protection.

New Update. Hey if anybody knows where to get cheaper parts let me know. Currently I've been using:
Tigerdirect.com
Newegg.com
Ubid.com
Jazztechnology.biz
Turboled.com
ocsystem.com

That should be the final specs unless someone gives me more good adivce. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom