What difficulty level do you normally start off on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually do a play through on Normal. If I go back and play again I'll up the difficulty. Though, my first time through on Halo 3 I played on Legendary straight away.

I usually will start off on "Normal" just to situate myself into the game and get a feel for the AI. I never touch Easy, and if Normal is too easy, I bump it up a notch or two.

I try to avoid Normal and Easy... but on my old rig with Halo or Halo 2, or COD4 or COD2 I would not be able to run it at higher difficulties because there were so many more enemies and a lot more gun firing, as a result my PC would be bought to its knees. Nowadays, with my newer rig, I usually go for the 2nd highest then advance my way up

I try to avoid Normal and Easy... but on my old rig with Halo or Halo 2, or COD4 or COD2 I would not be able to run it at higher difficulties because there were so many more enemies and a lot more gun firing, as a result my PC would be bought to its knees. Nowadays, with my newer rig, I usually go for the 2nd highest then advance my way up
LOL, I've never heard of a case where hardware limited difficulty level :D That's funny! I know when I used to play AoE on my Celeron 533 I would get major lag when I got more than like 100 people on screen.

I usually just play on Normal, sometimes I adjust easier or harder but I usually think that "Normal" is what the developers intended so that's how I like to play it.

LOL, I've never heard of a case where hardware limited difficulty level :D That's funny! I know when I used to play AoE on my Celeron 533 I would get major lag when I got more than like 100 people on screen.

Ya, when Covenant have a lot of Hunters and a lot of Grunts, Elites and Jackals on Legendary spamming out their Fuel Rod Guns, Needlers and other plasma based weapons, respectively.. it really starts bringing your system down hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom