What difficulty level do you normally start off on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario03

Fully Optimized
I recently played X-men Origins Wolverine on the PC and though I was surprised at how fun the game was I was dissapointed in how easy it was. I had to start off on "Normal" mode which really annoyed me because I normally start off on hard difficulty. I don't understand why some games make you win at one difficulty setting before you can play a harder one especially when theres only easy, normal and hard. I could of probably downloaded a save game or used a code to get the hard setting but I didn't really think about it when I started and on console games that might not be possible, also it still just doesn't make sense to lock the harder settings.

So what difficulty do you normally start on? And does it annoy you when you are forced to start on a lower difficulty setting?

Depends on the game, I tend to start on slightly-above-average if I can. Or, to specifically to FPSs, the settings which means the enemies and I give out and take the same amount of damage.

I usually play on the hardest level. If i have a lot of difficulty playing the game i will start over and go down one level. Usually if i have to do this i will then beat it on this level, then play it again on the hardest. A game that is to easy is just simply not fun in my book. I enjoy a challenge.

EDIT:wow, this is my 4000th post

I'll usually try playing on Normal first, and then if I play it again, I'll play it on harder difficulty.

Normal mode first for me. Sometimes on hard if normal is boring. I only play on easy mode if I want a quick run through the game.

Normal usually, sometimes hard and if needed I will go back to normal, beat the game, then replay on hard.

Usually there is a level between normal and hardest. I play that level. I find it makes the game last a little longer and it's more challenging without ****ing me off cause it's too hard.

Depends on the game.
Start off on normal. Change the difficulty to suit after a few levels.

Serious Sam any one????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom