What is Blizzard upto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noodles said:
I really hope they don't make a starcraft sequel, I can't stand it when a really great game gets killed because of a sequel. I think the game is great how it is, still the best rts I've ever played.

If we lived by that statement we would have never seen Warcraft 2, Age of Empires 2 and Red Alert 2.

My friends are the same way. Well most of them. The rest have a hard time accepting that the mouse and keyboard is the only way to play an FPS! I mean, with a console controller, u can easily take a quick nap in the time it takes 2 turn 360 degrees

dhw200 said:
rest have a hard time accepting that the mouse and keyboard is the only way to play an FPS! I mean, with a console controller, u can easily take a quick nap in the time it takes 2 turn 360 degrees

lol i know just what you mean, when i play halo2 i have to turn the sensitivity all the way up to 10 or i cant do anything, its still not high enough for me tho, just cant get the hang of dual stick aiming

Friends dad is in the industry. Rumor is an RTS for PSP from Blizzard. Don't quote ME on it though...

diablo =best blizzard game

hey all,

ive never played starcraft but through playing diablo2 and warcraft i have to say diablo is the best. i hate botters though.
ive nothing against warcraft or starcraft just havent played enough to make good judgement...
however i do think a diablo3 would be over the top. there wouldnt be any plot to work on so it would end up being bout baals wife or sumthing...............

i also have a hard time trying to convince friends with xboxs and playstations that computers r the best 4 games. i love pcs. i probly marry one wen im older.... and its legalised. lol.

well computers may be the best thing for gaming but u also got to put into affect that some people dont want to spend $1000+ for a computer so they can play games, some of my friends would love a computer that could play Doom3 HL2 and BF2 but just cant afford a gaming pc, so it could also be that they just dont want to switch to pc it could also be that they just cant afford a pc.

starcraft 2 would be fantastic no one denies this as it is a fact not an opinion, however diablo 3 would indeed blow my and im sure all of your minds as well, i am so tired of playing the same maps over and over agian, so tired (boohoo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom