What is the best gaming laptop??

Status
Not open for further replies.

confound1904

Solid State Member
I have been searching for the best gaming laptop only to find about 20 different company's that make gaming laptops. I have found alienware, dell, voodoo, falcon, hypersonic, widow, velocity, prostar, vigor, extreme notebook, buydirect pc, and im sure there's much much more than that. but anyways i am not looking for the cheapest and best but the one with the best support yet one with more options than dell. i am looking for the best all around. i have seen voodoo's laptops which seise to amaze me but at the same time alienware has great options as well. i guess it all really comes down to the support and backup they give there laptops. if there is anyone that can help me with this problem please help. i dont want to pay 4 grand for a computer that breaks down and the company tells me that its not there problem. if anyone has ever dealt with this issue or has bought a laptop from one of these and truly loves it please message me it would be a great help and im sure a great help to others as well. thank you,

confound1904

I don't think that too many people around here have high quality gaming laptops.

Personally I would go Voodoo. But that is based on the facts that Alienware doesn't offer a laptop with an AMD processor and the tatoos you can get are just plain cool.

Of course for some strange reason I have never seen a laptop with an AMD CPU and a Nvidia GPU (what I would want in any computer).

yup thats why im hesitant on buying one and having it screw up and the company pretends im dead

I was looking into this as well. I couldn't find a latop other than Voodoo with AMD 64 and Nvidia GO 6800GT(at least)...

I would go with the Voodoo Envy Laptop with the Dual Core Amd CPU and 6800 Ultra, with 2gb of ram.

Id probably go with the Dell or the Voodoo. However, you do realize that these things are big, heavy, HOT, expensive, and run for about 30 minutes on battery power? just making sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom