Weekend Fun Ghouls and Ghosts Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Ghouls and Ghosts was the second game in the Ghosts and Goblins series by Capcom. The story was recycled from the first part of the series: You are the shiny knight Arthur who is on a quest to restore souls stolen by Lucifer including the soul of the princess Prin Prin who happens to be your bride.
To do that you need to advance through a series of levels that are filled with evil undead, other monsters, traps and pits that are best avoided. Ghouls and Ghosts is a jump and run game. You control Arthur with the cursor keys, attack with CTRL and jump with ALT.
Each of the six levels throws a boss monster at you at the end which has to be defeated to make it to the next area. Arthur can find different weapons in the game which help him in his quest. The difficulty is that he can only carry one weapon at a time so be carefully in what you are picking up.
gngremix.jpg
gngremix2.jpg

The game has a size of 5.5 Megabyte and looks nice especially if you consider the fact that the current version of the game is 0.42. I encountered one bug though. I enabled the ‘Fullscreen' and ‘Fit Resolution' option and the game would not start anymore afterwards.
I had to delete the file config.cfg to reset those settings. No big deal though. The game is quite difficulty especially if you are not used to this type of games.
Read More:
download Ghouls and Ghosts (Windows, Mac)
via Freeware Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom