We should have a tech-forums xfire clan

Should there be a tech-forums xfire group?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
I don't know about you guys, but my xfire friends list is really junked up with people I don't even talk to. It is hard to pick people out of it that I don't talk to frequently. Someday I may clean it out, and remove some of the tech-forums people who have added me because I forgot why I have them on there.

With an xfire clan, we will know without any uncertainty which people are from the tech-forums because I'm sure no one has all the users on here memorized. I will create it if people generally think it is a good idea, but I think it would be better if a more senior member such as a mod headed the xfire group.

What do you guys think?

My old account is in it :D I think thats me and carange who have racked up the hours.

Gaming and Tech-Forums don't always go together very nicely as we have learnt over the years..

Mak and I tried this before, but it somewhat fell apart...

We haven't tried it ever again though

(this is like the umpteenth time I've answered this)

My old account is in it :D I think thats me and carange who have racked up the hours.

Gaming and Tech-Forums don't always go together very nicely as we have learnt over the years..

Lol yeah, its pretty much you and I xD.

I just applied. More people should do so. Why does tech-forums and gaming not mix?

I just applied. More people should do so. Why does tech-forums and gaming not mix?
I just came off a 2000 hr. fix of bf2 time to take a break
I don't trust xfire myself. I had some nasty graphics hack nail me, I think I know who it was but what am I going to do kick his potato......no.

Well, it is a way we can message each other with tech questions perhaps if we need an answer right away. Anyway, some of us have to play the same games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom