WaW servers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
well your complaining about skill in public, says it all ;x anyone can rank up to 65 on a normal server within a day or two, it doesnt mean there good... ;x

So what's wrong with complaining that you have to fight against people who have good guns which they have unlocked unfairly against people with worse guns as they havn't cheated to rank up?

Yea, cheating is cheating is cheating. Either way you look at it, if you didn't work to get what you have then it's cheating.

well, i aint being funny but if you dont like them sort of servers, why go on them? the people who go on them are probly kids, and couldnt care less about what people think ;x it doesnt take long to get up to a high enough level to get a half decent gun, **** the first 3 guns are easy to use and you could rack up kills easy with them.

I think its more due to the fact that it usurps the entire point of the ranking system....

Also, those "kids" then go on other servers and are able to use their unlocked guns on people who are playing properly

well, i aint being funny but if you dont like them sort of servers, why go on them? the people who go on them are probly kids, and couldnt care less about what people think ;x it doesnt take long to get up to a high enough level to get a half decent gun, **** the first 3 guns are easy to use and you could rack up kills easy with them.

I don't go on them, how can you know your're playing against a 2nd prestige who has played on normal servers or stat farming servers? And I agree with you that you can get a decent gun like the MP40 however that's far from what I am trying to say.

Yea, the point is that these goons farm on the "cheat servers" then whoop *** on the normal servers with their farmed ranks...:rolleyes:

i can almost be sure that anyone can beat them public heros who are higher rank, guns dont mean anything rly, aslong as they kill from medium range you can beat them 'farmed rankers' rank doesnt mean anything to me, **** i dont even play public, all i do is play matches with mods which have no XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom