WAW map pack 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Got this the other day and it seems to me there will be more to come, They have it out for the consoles already (PC's are getting 2nd rate again) But anywho these new maps look pretty cool, Just hope they are out for PC soonCall of Duty, World at War

Dauntae

I'm playing the new Nazi Zombies map on the Xbox 360 LIVE with some of my friends... it's totally worth the 800 Microsoft Points. As for the multiplayer maps, they're not that great, but they're still better than some of the original maps.

Yeah I love the new Nazi Zombies Map.

And I played with some of my friends as well.

Also, I love the chest, with the thing that comes out of it and hovers. :p Lol.

Yeah I love the new Nazi Zombies Map.

And I played with some of my friends as well.

Also, I love the chest, with the thing that comes out of it and hovers. :p Lol.

I loved the weapon box in the original Nazi Zombies too. However, now you can get a teddy bear, and when you get the teddy bear it teleports the box to somewhere else in the map. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I wish I had the time to play CoD as much as others do, but I'm a bit too busy for a thirteen year old. In fact, I'm about to go to my weightlifting class and then my homework.

After that, I'll slip into my Xbox pajamas, have a ice cold bottles of Mountain Dew next to me, and start pwning n00bz all night. :laughing:

I obviously play the Xbox 360 LIVE version, what about you guys? And how many days of playing time did you have when you hit level 65 tenth prestige? Also, I heard that there was a glitch on PlayStation 3 Network so you can make yourself tenth prestige by lag. :( I dislike cheaters...

I never understood the hype on prestige. You get a new icon next to your name that shows how much you play the game. I'd rather have a cookie mailed to me then to go through that for next to nothing.

Prestige should be rewarded with special privileges not a icon next to your name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom