Watch Dogs

They was showing the play with an Xbox360 controller... Which means that they was mis-leading consumers big time on TV. So they probably showed the demos all on PC, with an xbox controller for shiz n giggles. At least the rayman game they showed was 100% Wii U, I doubt those controllers would hook upto a PC. XD

Nah, it's a bit awkward to show off a game easily with a KB&M.

I absolutely hate how good looking games seem to be uploaded in 720p.

I find some games impossible to record in 1080p, because my PC can't handle it without dropping serious frames. Though there are undoubtedly hardware solutions I guess.. who knows. If it's very early in development it may actually only run to an acceptable level of performance at that framerate, baring in mind optimization is usually done at the end of development.

That reminds me, I also hate how most games still use 720p for pre-rendered cutscenes, when it would be so easy for them to do 1080p.

Disc space.

Nah, it's a bit awkward to show off a game easily with a KB&M.

I find some games impossible to record in 1080p, because my PC can't handle it without dropping serious frames. Though there are undoubtedly hardware solutions I guess.. who knows. If it's very early in development it may actually only run to an acceptable level of performance at that framerate, baring in mind optimization is usually done at the end of development.

Disc space.
For consoles it's because 1080p could lag them out.

Back
Top Bottom