Watch Dog specs leaked

I thought $30 was the friend price.

Release day, brand new and still sealed, and selling to a friend who is gonna get it at a retail store? Nah $60 no tax would be good.

$30 is the..I've played it and want to trade it into GS for $25, but if you buy it for $30 cash that'd be cool price.

Guess it will be time for me to upgrade soon then eh...
Damn, was hoping for at least another 5-6 months.

Game doesn't really look that interesting to me - beyond the storyline and hacking, is there anything to do in the city at all ? they've not really said much about that aspect. I'll probably pick it up, but it looks like a 7/10 at best. Will be interesting to see how it looks compared to GTA 5 PC.

Get used to it, as the new consoles are DX11.2 and Mantle capable.

You mean XBONE ?

PS4 will be OpenGL.

edit:

Doesn't seem to clear on the internet. Apparently most PS4 games are OpenGL but it's also capable of some kind of custom version of DirectX11.

Last edited:
Both GPU architectures are physically capable of 11.2 because the GCN arch is. Whether or not it's taken advantage of by the kernel or game is another story.

Final point here being, DX11 is here to stay, and games will be DX11 only probably from here on out. Time to upgrade the aging setup.

I kinda want to upgrade my system for all the next gen console games coming to my PC.

Would like a 512GB SSD, Haswell chip, 16GB DDR3 and a R9 290X. A new case would be handy too, seeing as mine is falling apart. The SSD is not exactly necessary though, just a nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom