T9. Use it or not?

• Use it! It saves time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't use it, because!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you are calling em an ignorant asshole, after you and KiDrIoT69 have for at least 2 posts each bakc and forth said you suck

wow sure you have credibilty and i highly value your opinion even
well enough of the blatant sarcasm ive had enough of you and your childish antics

Kerpal said:
wow you are calling em an ignorant asshole, after you and KiDrIoT69 have for at least 2 posts each bakc and forth said you suck

wow sure you have credibilty and i highly value your opinion even
well enough of the blatant sarcasm ive had enough of you and your childish antics

Dont come here and try to act all smart and mature :)

im so sorry, please just accept me, piosen porkchop i just want friends, please (seiously i am ridciulsly loney)

Kerpal said:
im so sorry, please just accept me, piosen porkchop i just want friends, please (seiously i am ridciulsly loney)

WTF man? We dont care about your personal problems and the internet isnt the place to make friends. Especially if you act like an ass and start flame wars.

wow again a joke, i guess nobody has a sense of humor, and what flame war, wow thats all i have to say wow

Once upon a time this thread was about D2. I would have to say that an assassin is the most difficult class and the one I like the least even though I havent played the game in months.

yeah the assasssin was my worst class do, it was a good fighter, but pretty usless in a party

wat r u guys crazy,
assasin rules.
i love light trap it is such a cheap move in duels and crap but it is so powerful, the only downside is lightnings 1- 12000 damage , ur not sure that it will do anything near 12000. but by creating heaps of trap it rocks.

anyway i for the life of me cannot play barbarian. i always seem to screw it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom