WASD Sucks? Z-Board worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahaha i bought one awhile ago, just casue i found one at my local best buy for 20 bucks, opened item. So i said what the hell. Honestly I think ive used my BF2 key set only twice. I just use the regular key set the most. Honestly its not worth it.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You havnt completly memorized a keyboard by now? My keyboard is backlit too, but I NEVER look at it. Kinda a waste of money.

i'm an awful typer, and when i message people in game or something, i need to look at the keyboard. :( doesn't matter though. at least i can type :p

how are u supposed to type to people in game if you have one of those Z boards? Half the fun of online gameing is being able to chat a little with other human beings, i think. If i didnt feel like talking to anyone i would just play single player haha not really but... If you had that Z Board you couldnt even type when you wanted to.

those gaming boards are lame...I've never had a problem with WASD, and I don't see how people could possibly whine about it and seem like their 'gaming keyboard' is any better...the whole WASD SUCKS! is just a gimmick to sell their product.

Backlit keyboards annoy the crap out of me...I hate lights...like Chris I never look at my damn keyboard anyway.

HOWEVER....I want that CRAZY ass keyboard that's supposed to be available in like 2006 or 07' and it's like mini LCDs per key and the key can actually change it's letters or symbols...you can have it showing the toolbar in photoshop displayed right on each keys......buuuuuuuuuuut I heard it was going to run for like $900 lol, but man that thing looked cool

Yeah like i said, If the zboard was full price i would not have bought it, but for 20 dollars, i said the hell with it and picked it up.

And yeah i saw something about that keyboard with the logos on the keys. I think I'd be playing more with the keyboard than I would with my Games. :)

i prefer gamepads, annoying to setup for each game
but on mine the analog sticks can replace mouse and can change sensitivity so it works pretty good for fps but i use it mostly for other type games.

overall it comes down to what your used to, most new gaming devices take some adjusting.
take the trackball for instance...was hard at first but after a while i actually aim alot better in fps games with it than my mouse...only have to move my finger compared to moving my whole hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom