Warhammer Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xevan

Baseband Member
Well AoC's been out for a little more then a week, and people have seem to forgot about Warhammer. Anyone giving it a go?

And also say if u have a beta key or not caus ei just got mine yesterday =P

im still waiting for Warhammer 40k MMORPG from Vigil Games n THQ to come out. Wont come out until 2009 or 2010.

im also getting Dawn of War 2 with my collection of Dawn of War n the expansions.

EDIT:

it's $15 to play AoC online...............wtf????!!!!!

Did you get your beta from the preorder or for signing up from their site?

Im about to order the preorder, just not sure when they ship those keys... not that my rig could play it worth a **** at the moment

if you think AoC owned, watch Warhammer it owns. beta sign-ups are at theyre website. 2 weeks before AoC was going to coem out Warhammer was the big hype. We'll see how it plays out... I'll definetly be playing it.

https://betacenter.eamythic.com/login.php

Link to beta, it takes some time. Some get lucky and some wait for weeks, just be patient

im still waiting for Warhammer 40k MMORPG from Vigil Games n THQ to come out. Wont come out until 2009 or 2010.

im also getting Dawn of War 2 with my collection of Dawn of War n the expansions.

EDIT:

it's $15 to play AoC online...............wtf????!!!!!

Every MMO has a monthly fee, its how they keep servers running, new content coming, and keep food on they're table =P

The producer covers the expense and there sallary; dont kid yourself about new content; its a term made by the gamers, the equivilant is new money.

Every company has jumped on online gaming in the past 7 years because they have been told by the gamers, that is how they can make money.

Heh, i picked up the CE of WAR when i picked up my retail copy of age of conan. We'll just have to see which one is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom